Bachelor of Dentistry
Tổng quát về ngành
Objectives of Curriculum Goal:
The curriculum should be one which will provide adequate training for a dental graduate to practise sound general dentistry ethically and to instil a commitment to learning throughout his/her professional life.
Objectives The dental graduate should possess:
- A thorough understanding of the biological sciences to enable the integration and correlation of these basic sciences with clinical dental practice.
- Competence in diagnosis of oral and dental diseases including and understanding of the relationship between general and oral diseases.
- Skills to provide the preventive and treatment services commonly required in dental practice.
- The ability to organise and administer a dental practice efficiently.
- Ability to appraise and apply research findings and new technology.
- A commitment towards continuing education.
- A sense of professional, ethical and social responsibility.
* Oral Sciences, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
* Endodontics, Operative Dentistry, Prosthodontics
* Periodontics ,Orthodontics ,Paediatric Dentistry.
* Comprehensive didactic,clinical sessions....
* Dental Private Practitioner,
* Dental Officer in Government dental service,
* Military services,